Welcome To My ED 480 Blog!

Hi Everyone, my name is Nora and I am a full time Northern Marianas College Student, pursuing a Bachelor's Degree In Elementary Education. My Blog features all the projects that I will be doing throughout the Fall semester. Be checking back for I will be posting more works of tech.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Online Grading


I was not able to try out Engrade, but I was able to use another site called Edit Grid. Edit Grid works just like Microsoft Excel. The difference between the two is that with Edit Grid you can share it with other people, you can publish so only your selected people would view it or you can publicize it. Other features that Edit Grid has is others can work on the same document that you are working on, which is good when you are collaborating with other teachers or when you're having students work on a specific tasks like creating graphs or charts, averaging scores, or using it for any other means of using a spreadsheet or when you are having students work in groups they can set up one user name and password and all work on it at the same time. This tool would be helpful for teachers to keep track of student activities and grades for each activity. It also has formulas that can total up grades, add numbers, create charts or graphs to show data, etc. As I was doing my project I encountered a problem, when I try to manipulate it, it gets a late response. I don't know if it was just my connection or it's how the tool is. One has to try it out to know if it best fits their own expection.

No comments: